Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] multi point conferences

Am Dienstag, 5. März 2002 21:17 schrieb Arnulf Quadt:
> Hi !
>
> gnomemeeting is great ! I just love it and would like to use it
> also for our group to have video conferences across the atlantic.
> Is there a way to make multi-point conferences with gnomemeeting ?
> Do I need to install additonal programs or can gnomemeeting handle
> this internally ?
>
> There used to be an MCU (multi point control unit) program on this web
> page:
> http://www.kawo1.rwth-aachen.de/~lurchi/gnomemeeting.html
> but it's gone now. Any hints and its whereabout ?
As stated on this page, the packages will be back soon. They have been
removed because they depend on Openh323 and the version for GnomeMeeting 0.84
differs from the version needed for 0.12.2. But I'm working on it,

Stefan

--
Stefan Brüns  /  Kastanienweg 6 - Zimmer 1206  /  52074 Aachen
mailto:lur_x gmx net  http://www.kawo1.rwth-aachen.de/~lurchi/