[GnomeMeeting-list] multi point conferences

Hi !

gnomemeeting is great ! I just love it and would like to use it
also for our group to have video conferences across the atlantic.
Is there a way to make multi-point conferences with gnomemeeting ?
Do I need to install additonal programs or can gnomemeeting handle
this internally ?

There used to be an MCU (multi point control unit) program on this web
page:
http://www.kawo1.rwth-aachen.de/~lurchi/gnomemeeting.html
but it's gone now. Any hints and its whereabout ?

Thanks a lot !

Cheers,

   Arnulf