Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] MS netmeeting

On Sun, 3 Mar 2002, Ryan Leduc wrote:

> The connection was originated from netmeeting. I wonder if it would
> be more robust if initiated from gm?

We've done originations from both ends (NM and GM) and haven't noticed any
problems...  Hmmm.

> Problem is, his ip address is auto assigned, and I don't remember the winme
>  command to determine the IP address.

Unfortunately, I have no installs of WinME here, but if it's like 98/2000,
the command-line command for it is "ipconfig".

Hmmm.  Don't know if this will work on all versions, but checking the
NM build version on my 98 test machine, I notice that NM itself will show
you your IP in the Help->About Windows Netmeeting window.

Thanks,

--

-Jonathan <davis jdhouse org>