[GnomeMeeting-list] Gnome panel icon

I've downloaded the new Gnomemeeting 0.84, but the gnome panel icon appears in a floating & resizeable window named "gnomemeeting_status_plugin" instead of the gnome panel.

I must confess that this problem first appeared in the previous release, but at that time I was having several others troubles making connections, most of them unrelated to gnomemeeting itself, so I just assumed that it was an obvious regression bug that would be fixed on the next release. Now is clear that something must be wrong with between gnomemeeting and my system for causing this. Any ideas?

Now, just a small suggestion unrelated to this: when the control panel is not shown, the respective items in the View menu should be disabled (or alternatively, they should show the control panel automatically when clicked), otherwise they are a little confusing. I felt this when I was checking the new version GUI and was trying to access the settings, but choosing "Settings" on the view menu had no effect...

I wouldn't want to send an email just complaining about gnomemeeting. That would give the opposite impression of my opinion about it: gnomemeeting is a great app, and this new version makes it even better!

Regards,

José Fonseca