Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ov511, ugly video under netmeeting

le ven 01-03-2002 à 10:46, Antoine Jacoutot a écrit :

> It's even worth today...
> There's no video transmitting... I can see myself in the preview window,
> gnomemeeting says it sends the video, but the netmeeting user doesn't
> get anything !
> Unfortunately, I can't send you patches and stuffs since I don't know
> anything about coding and stuff.
>
> Best regards.

How can you say that the video transmission gives an ugly picture if
there is no video transmission at all? I don't understand you.

Please try to connect to "heraclite.info.ucl.ac.be" and see if it works.
Thanks.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\		web:  http://www.gnomemeeting.org/