Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ov511, ugly video under netmeeting

le ven 01-03-2002 à 09:45, Antoine Jacoutot a écrit :

> Hi !
>
> I'm sure this question has been asked sometimes, but I can't resolve my
> problem.
> Since always... I could never use gnomemeeting to call a netmeeting
> user, because of the horrible video output he gets...
> Obviously, the picture is updated like every 30 seconds !!! And it's
> made of big square... well basically, it's ugly, slow and unusable.
> I've been updating gnomemeeting for 6 months now, hoping there would be
> a solution to my pbm. I did the same with the ov511 driver.
>
> So ,ow I have the lastest versions of ov511 and gnomemeeting, and it
> still doesn't work.
> Do you have any idea how to solve my pbm ?
>
> I run nunder RedHat 7.2, xfree 4.1 and my webcam is a webcam 3 by
> Creative.

Work had been done in OpenH323 to fix that problem, try to put the
Updated Background blocks setting to 99.
Try again, and mail us to tell if it is better, if it is not, I'll mail
Equivalence to tell them.
You can also try to figure out why and send patches. If it is ugly and
unusable, and if you can make ugly things better, please send patches,
we are all waiting.

> Thanks in advance.

Thanks to you for your compliments.