[GnomeMeeting-list] ov511, ugly video under netmeeting

Hi !

I'm sure this question has been asked sometimes, but I can't resolve my
problem.
Since always... I could never use gnomemeeting to call a netmeeting
user, because of the horrible video output he gets...
Obviously, the picture is updated like every 30 seconds !!! And it's
made of big square... well basically, it's ugly, slow and unusable.
I've been updating gnomemeeting for 6 months now, hoping there would be
a solution to my pbm. I did the same with the ov511 driver.

So ,ow I have the lastest versions of ov511 and gnomemeeting, and it
still doesn't work.
Do you have any idea how to solve my pbm ?

I run nunder RedHat 7.2, xfree 4.1 and my webcam is a webcam 3 by
Creative.

Thanks in advance.

--

Antoine JACOUTOT