Re: [Fwd: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gconf ??? whats up]

Auzie Bows to you :) This .84 is even better laid out than I had hoped!
Though I miss the extra ils servers, I actually found a few netmeeting 3.0
users on the netmeeting side that could communicate.. Isuppose I can get
off my cyberbut and go look up the servers again..

At any rate every one who can should update, and get on the servers..
Only a few were on tonight so I didn't get to connect with anyone..

Again Great Job!! Cant wait till all this works against NetMeeting too..
Ill try to link up with my families NM setup and try things out and
send more info about how it goes to this list..

I also will try to post updated info on www.auzievision.com, as soon
as space ports fixes this horrid file system trouble they are having..

Lates All and 0.84 Rocks, Go Fosdem!

Damien Sandras wrote:

Can you try to run as root :
gconftool --install-schema-file /etc/gconf/schemas/gnomemeeting.schema
gconftool --shutdown

Then start GM as root and as a normal user and tell us if it works?

Alex will try to fix the redhat rpm soon.