Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Miror feature

Damien Sandras wrote:

Of course, this feature is present since the beginning.

In 0.85, it is enough to right-click on the video while being in a call
and select 'Local / Remote / Both'.

Sorry I am using 0.85  and I didn't find this feature ...

After a discussion with usability people of Gnome, it has been decided
that the view menu was a far better place and a far more evident place
for that setting, so that Menu and the Zoom menu have been moved to the
view menu. In 0.92, that option is thus in the View menu of
GnomeMeeting.

I think it was a good decision but why not keeping both the right click menu and the view menu because it is quite convenient as soon as you know it is there.

thank you very much for your answerS

Julien