Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Two (2) webcams

GnomeMeeting 0.85 uses GConf, the Gnome Configuration Database.
Using GConf, if the program is well-written, you can use any other
program (like gconf-editor) to change the configuration in real time.

If you change the configuration for your user, that configuration will
change for all gnomemeeting instances for that user.

So if GM A uses /dev/video0, as soon as you will choose /dev/video1 in
GM B, GM A will switch too to /dev/video1.

The easiest solution that I see is to run the second GM under another
user.
That way, you can also change the listening_port for the second GM
without changing it for the 1st one too.

Use for example : gconftool --set
"/apps/gnomemeeting/general/listen_port" 1740 --type=int

This setting is not in the prefs cause it is an advanced setting.