Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Linker fails :collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

On Sun, Jun 02, 2002 at 10:10:11PM +0200, fuder wrote:
>  Hello,
> I try to compile gnomemeeting on a suse 7.3. I compile all of these
> gnome2 libs with the vicious-build-scripts (head). After I fetch the cvs
> gnomemeeting. The compilation step works fine.
>
> But the linker fails with:
>
> gdkvideoio.o: In function
> `GDKVideoOutputDevice::CompareObjectMemoryDirect(PObject const &) const':
> /home/fuder/software/gnomemeeting/gnomemeeting/src/gdkvideoio.h(.gnu.linkonce.d.__vt_20GDKVideoOutputDevice+0xc4):
> undefined reference to `PVideoDevice::SetVideoDeviceParameters(int,
> PVideoDevice::VideoFormat)'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>
> Has anybody a idea to solve this problem ?
> Franz

Hi Franz,

it seems that you have compiled GnomeMeeting 0.92 with the good headers,
but at compilation time, it is linking against an old version of the libraries.

Be careful and try to remove all old versions of the headers and libs, because
it will lead to a great unstability of GnomeMeeting.

Damien