[GnomeMeeting-list] Linker fails :collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

 Hello,
I try to compile gnomemeeting on a suse 7.3. I compile all of these gnome2 libs with the vicious-build-scripts (head). After I fetch the cvs gnomemeeting. The compilation step works fine.

But the linker fails with:

gdkvideoio.o: In function `GDKVideoOutputDevice::CompareObjectMemoryDirect(PObject const &) const': /home/fuder/software/gnomemeeting/gnomemeeting/src/gdkvideoio.h(.gnu.linkonce.d.__vt_20GDKVideoOutputDevice+0xc4): undefined reference to `PVideoDevice::SetVideoDeviceParameters(int, PVideoDevice::VideoFormat)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Has anybody a idea to solve this problem ?
Franz