Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting in ppc

Le lun 29/07/2002 à 12:19, Fernando Rodriguez a écrit :
> Thanks for your reply, however I got it to compile with the new OpenH323 and
> pwlib libraries, and now it seems to be working very well (at least the video
> is not broken anymore).  However I had to change some calls to the libraries,
> but most importantly, I had to disable the gconf test.   This was very weird,
> as I was working with the source rpm, which takes care of installing the
> gconf stuff, and worked well with the unmodified version, but not with my
> version (which only changes some system calls).  Weird.  I guess I must be
> missing something really obvious; but as I said, it works like a charm.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Fernando

Great news!

0.93 should make things easier with GConf, when all people will have
Gnome2 libs on their system (Mandrake 9.00).
but Im happy that it works :)
Thanks for the feedback!!

--
 _	Damien Sandras
(o-	GnomeMeeting - H.323 Videoconferencing Application -