Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting in ppc

Thanks for your reply, however I got it to compile with the new OpenH323 and
pwlib libraries, and now it seems to be working very well (at least the video
is not broken anymore).  However I had to change some calls to the libraries,
but most importantly, I had to disable the gconf test.   This was very weird,
as I was working with the source rpm, which takes care of installing the
gconf stuff, and worked well with the unmodified version, but not with my
version (which only changes some system calls).  Weird.  I guess I must be
missing something really obvious; but as I said, it works like a charm.

Thanks,

Fernando