Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting in ppc

le sam 27-07-2002 à 13:42, Fernando a écrit :
> I am trying to use gnomemeeting  (0.85-1 from mandrake) in Mandrake 8.2 ppc,
> and all works fine except for the fact that the video at the receiving end
> (and only at the receiving end) seems to be scrambled.  Actually it looks
> like the macrocoblocks are rendered in reverse, so I thought an endianess
> problem?

There were known endianess problems in previous versions of OpenH323.
GnomeMeeting 0.93.0 (mdk packages ready soon) should have the problem
fixed.

> Have any of you experienced this behaviour?
>
> Tried to compile it from source, to no avail, with the error
>
> checking for gconf-config... no
> checking for GCONF - version >= 1.0... no
> *** The gconf-config script installed by GCONF could not be found
> *** If GCONF was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
> *** your path, or set the GCONF_CONFIG environment variable to the
> *** full path to gconf-config.
> configure: error: *** gconf 1.0 or better is required.
>
> However GConf-1.0.8-2mdk is in fact installed.  Any ideas as how to fix it,
> or get it to compile?

You also need to install devel packages (among others gconf-devel) in
order to be able to compile, but my advice is that you should install
0.93.0...