Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] RE: Winov Videum and VideoDevX

I also got a color pallette error with a different video board and web cam
under Mandrake 8.2.  I found that by opening xawtv and or zapping first, I
was able to then get a local image in gnomemeeting. At first only under ntsc
but now under pal as well. This is not exactly faultlessly reliable however.
It can take a cople of tries and setting changes.

A separate matter. I have been unable to make a successful external
connection. I have been able to send a few text messages but my local video
freezes upon connect and unfreezes when the connection is broken.

Any thoughts?
wjc retsambew com