Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] RE: Winov Videum and VideoDevX

le mar 23-07-2002 à 21:42, Auzie Morgan a écrit :
> I got the new version of RedHat RPMS to work with RH 7.2 and a Ximian
> snapshot of Gome 2.0, but.. Ive been using my Videum board again and
> its VideoDevX system does not jive with my IBM cam so I tried to get
> gnomemeeting to run with the capture card and my ol cam corder..
> It looks like it could work, gota YUV related error?

It means that YUV420P color format is not supported by the driver, you
should try to read the author's page and see which color formats are
supported, then set it with gconftool --set as described in the error
message. I don't think it will work, but please provide me a feedback ;)