Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Compiling Errors

I don't belive that this is the problem because I use the new OpenH323 directly from the CVS tree.
The versions number is 1.8
I try now the one on the www.gnomemeeting.org but I think the problem will come by the next relase of OpenH323 again

Damien Sandras wrote:

You have to upgrade your OpenH323 version if you want to compile latest
CVS versions. They require the OpenH323 versions provided on
www.gnomemeeting.org.