Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting and XP Messenger.

Paolo Di Francesco wrote:
I don't think so. Messenger supports the SIP protocol only...
Moreover, Microsoft forces people to have a MSN account to be able to use it and you can only call registered people, i.e. people having a
MSN account. At least, I think Im right :)

yes you are right, it supports SIP only and Microsoft is trying to get money from that huge community. For Netmeeting my feeling is that it will disappear soon from the Microsoft operating systems.

Ok. That was what I feared. A common practice by Microsoft to replace a
good product with a bad one.

/cjk

--
begin 644 carljohan_at_kjellander_dot_com.gif
Y1TE&.#=A(0`F`(```````/___RP`````(0`F```"@XR/!\N<#U.;+MI`<[U(>\!UGQ9BGT%>'D2I