[GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting and XP Messenger.

I've been using gnomemeeting for quite some time to connect to people
at work using netmeeting on Win2k and it's been working great.

But now there is a standing order that all machines at work should be
"upgraded" to WinXP. NetMeeting has been replaced by XP Messenger in WinXP
and I have tried but not succeeded to get gnomemeeting and messenger to
connect.

Looking at this page, http://www.microsoft.com/windows/netmeeting/301update.asp
we can se that one of the "features" of Netmeeting-3.01SP1 is that they have
REMOVED the ILS support and now you have to use Messenger to connect somehow.

So my question is:

Can you vet Messenger to just call directly to an IP using H323?

And can you connect directly with gnomemeeting to XP Messenger?

/cjk
--
begin 644 carljohan_at_kjellander_dot_com.gif
Y1TE&.#=A(0`F`(```````/___RP`````(0`F```"@XR/!\N<#U.;+MI`<[U(>\!UGQ9BGT%>'D2I