Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] IBM Ultraport II Cam and gnomemeeting 0.85.1, RH 7.3, kernel 2.4.18-3

Hi,

Following http://www.gutwin.org/cam/source/,

"Only 320x240 picture size is supported. However, I did determine the
commands to instruct the camera to send 640x480 and 160x120 data - all
that remains to be done is interpret the picture data for both those
sizes."

GnomeMeeting requires the cam to be able to send 176x144 (QCIF) and/or
352x288 (CIF).
You should mail the author and ask him to implement those sizes for the
driver...
The not-supported size is the root of your problem :-(