Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] IBM Ultraport II Cam and gnomemeeting 0.85.1, RH 7.3, kernel 2.4.18-3

It seems to me that it is the driver that reports supporting YUV420P but
that doesn't support it ...

You should try to know what colour format is supported by the driver,
then you can tweak gnomemeeting to make it work.

If it doesn't work yet, we can patch pwlib.

So it should work, but we need more info about the driver of the webcam.