RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] gdk-pixbuf

Well, you didn't forgot anything...

I suggest you to download the latest version of gnomemeeting, to edit
configure.in,
and change :

AM_PATH_GDK_PIXBUF(0.10.0, ,
AC_MSG_ERROR([*** gdk_pixbuf 0.10.0 or better is required.]))

into :

AM_PATH_GDK_PIXBUF(0.7.0, ,
AC_MSG_ERROR([*** gdk_pixbuf 0.7.0 or better is required.]))

then run :
autoheader
autoconf
automake

I hope that it should work, Im not using any new function of gdk-pixbuf.