[GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting and esd

What should I specify as in/out audio devices to use gnomemeeting under
gnome with the esd running (and using oss and not alsa audio) ?
In my understanding, I can't use /dev/dsp because esd use it. I believe
for the out audio I should use /dev/esd but I have no clue for in audio
(/dev/dsp).

Christophe

--
Christophe Barbé <christophe barbe ufies org>

Ce que l'on conçoit bien s'énonce clairement,
Et les mots pour le dire arrivent aisément.
   Nicolas Boileau, L'Art poétique