Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting and esd

le jeu 17-01-2002 à 04:22, christophe barbé a écrit :
> What should I specify as in/out audio devices to use gnomemeeting under
> gnome with the esd running (and using oss and not alsa audio) ?
> In my understanding, I can't use /dev/dsp because esd use it. I believe
> for the out audio I should use /dev/esd but I have no clue for in audio
> (/dev/dsp).
>
> Christophe

You have to shutdown esd with esdctl before using gnomemeeting.
I tried to use esd with gnomemeeting, but the sound quality for
recording and after transmission is awful.
Moreover, KDE users wouldn't be happy to have to use ESD...

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\		web:  http://www.gnomemeeting.org/