Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gdk-pixbuf

ons 2002-01-16 klockan 13.31 skrev Ripalda-Marin, Miguel-Angel:
> I'm trying to compile Gnomemeeting in my linux (RH 7.2) box. I have
> successfully completed the PW and OPENH libs compilation, but when compiling
> Gnomemeeting, I get the folloting error when I execute './configure': it
> tells me that I need gdk-pixbuf version 0.10.0 or greater, while I have
> 0.8.0 in my system.

That's strange. Red Hat Linux 7.2 comes with gdk-pixbuf 0.11.0. What
gdk-pixbuf packages do you have installed ("rpm -qa | grep gdk-pixbuf"
will tell you that)? Are you sure you have the gdk-pixbuf-devel package
installed? -devel packages are usually required for compilation.

If it still fails, there's always the excellent Red Hat 7.2 rpm packages
made by Alex (http://www.gnomemeeting.org/downloads/latest/redhat/).

Christian