[GnomeMeeting-list] bug with miro pctv

Hi,

Congratulation for this new release, it looks good !

I have tried yesterday version 0.84 with a friend, the installation went smoothly on my mdk8.1 but my friend encountered the gconf bug on his mdk8.0 but it is working as root.

The sound is working well.

We have had problems with the video :

First we were looking for the video codec list it is not here anymore : why?
Then we checked the "transmit video" box in the pref (Wouldn't better to have it checked by default ? isn't it a VIDEOconf tool ? )

We both can see ourselves but I couldn't transmit video. I got an error opening the video device. It is strange because before the call I can see my face !
I am using a toucam pro (740) with kernel 2.4.17mdk.

By the way if I select my miro pctv as video device, I can see the tv (black and white)
but if I switch to secam it crashes the whole system !

Julien