[GnomeMeeting-list] Feedback

My last mail for today:
I would like to receive good or bad feedback about the new release of GnomeMeeting. Does it work for you ? ;)

We made a lot of tests, and we closed GnomeMeeting after 356 Calls and there was not a single problem, even no memory leaks. So the new GnomeMeeting should be really stable. That is why we would like feedback about it to fix all problems that could appear.

Thanks.
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\		web:  http://www.gnomemeeting.org/