[GnomeMeeting-list] Device settings issue

Hello folks,

I see that between the time I left work and the time I finally got home
you figured our the GConf problem... great!

Here's one more.  I am unable to set the video device setting.  It let's
me configure the video channel, but no video device.  I also notice it's
missing from the GConf schema.  Not being a developer, I figured I could
at least try adding it there to see if it fixed things, but alas it
didn't.

If you need any more info (not that there really is any) feel free to
email me.

Thanks, and again, great job!!!
Larry