Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Device settings issue

le jeu 28-02-2002 à 04:52, Larry Pisani a écrit :

> Hello folks,
>
> I see that between the time I left work and the time I finally got home
> you figured our the GConf problem... great!
>
> Here's one more.  I am unable to set the video device setting.  It let's
> me configure the video channel, but no video device.  I also notice it's
> missing from the GConf schema.  Not being a developer, I figured I could
> at least try adding it there to see if it fixed things, but alas it
> didn't.

There is a default in the schema called video_recorder.
But GnomeMeeting does through pwlib an auto-detection of the available
video devices. When you are telling me that you can't change the video
device, it makes me think that it only detects one video device.

My questions are :
- Is it the correct one ?
- Do you have more devices than this one ?
- Have you tried as root ? (to make sure that there are no permissions
problem)

Thanks :)