Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] problems with rpm for RedHat

It seems that there is a bug in the Redhat package post-install script.
Please try the following as root :
gconftool --install-schema-file /etc/gconf/schemas/gnomemeeting.schema
chmod -R 4755 /etc/gconf/schemas

And tell us if it works after that.

Redhat packages will be checked and reuploaded soon.