[GnomeMeeting-list] problems with rpm for RedHat

I have a problem with the Red Hat package of new gnomemeeting version. When I
install the rpm package a error alert said me "execution of %post scriptlet
from gnomemeeting-084.0-1 failed, exit status 1" and said me failed
installation.

Anyway it seems to install it but if I open the application says me "please
check your gconf settings and permissions, it seems that gconf is not
properly setup on your system"

Somebody can help me?

Thanks
Xosé