Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gconf ??? whats up

hi!

It seems that the redhat package fails in the post install script. Alex
will rebuild them soon.
I have 2 questions for you, I hope that you can answer them :

1) Were you able to run GnomeMeeting as root before having tried
gconftool --install-schema-file /etc/gconf/schemas/gnomemeeting.schema
?

2) Can you run it as a normal user after having done (as root):
gconftool --install-schema-file /etc/gconf/schemas/gnomemeeting.schema
chmod -R 4755 /etc/gconf
?

Thanks for your help.