Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] openh323.org clients list

On Fri, 2002-02-22 at 17:35, Adam Olsen wrote:
> I was just browsing http://www.openh323.org/h323_clients.html (looking
> for a mac client actually), and I noticed gnomemeeting isn't listed.
> Perhaps somebody should email them and ask to be added?

	I do it today. (I do have a little message for this purpose :)

Rafael Pinilla                              Médecin, admin repenti
r_pinilla NOSPAMyahoo com	           Linux addict since 1992
http://www.nexus-medical.org   La FMC par le partage de références