[GnomeMeeting-list] Please

Please, I need to give an advice about which webcam to use with GnomeMeeting.
I would like to know which webcams you are using and if it works well or not.

Try to answer to this mail, and to tell me which webcam you are using if it is working well.

Thanks a lot!

(I know that Philips webcams are working well, btw)

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\		web:  http://www.gnomemeeting.org/