Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] What's up with ~/.gnome/gnomemeeting?

I'm still interested in finding the problem.

The assert is happening in OpenH323, so OpenH323 is getting upset about
something. Until I *know* the problem is in GM, I'm going to assume the
problem is in OpenH323 and look for a solution.

I suspect the problem as to do with the codecs that are being selected.
It could be that OpenH323 is being too strict on matching codecs and not
finding a match when it should be.

Or it could be a problem in GM where it passes in garbage that OpenH323
chokes on.

Either way, Damien and I should find the problem so it doesn't happen
again.

   Craig

On Sun, 17 Feb 2002 23:05:08 +0000
José Fonseca <j_r_fonseca yahoo co uk> wrote:

> Spite Sander's unwillingness to cooperate to solve this bug the original
> bug submitter, Juha Jäykkä, could be contacted through the Debian's bug
> report page. If this bug is reproducible in his system perhaps he wont
> mind to give some more feedback since it would save the trouble of
> renaming the ~/.gnome/gnomemeeting every now and then.
>
> I don't think that a bug should be closed just because there is a
> quick'n'dirty fix to it. If the bug had been forward to the right place
> the first time it appeared perhaps there would never had been second
> report and Sander would never had the impression that it is a common error
> or the developers that's not.
>
> This is just an idea I leave here in case there's still interest in
> finding out what the real cause of this.
>
> Regards,
>
> José Fonseca

 Craig Southeren,
 Managing Director, Equivalence Pty Ltd
 Director, MicroTelco Gateway, Quicknet Technologies, Inc.
 Voice: +1 415 864 5225 x 700    Fax:   +61 2 4367 3140
        +61 2 4365 4666          H.323: phone.craig.southeren.com
Cut costs, Fax smart. Use iPrint2Fax worldwide and save!
- iPrint2Fax software is FREE, no fax modem required.
- FREE iPrint2Fax to a single email address.
- iPrint2Fax to PSTN based Fax (Up to 95% Savings)
- iPrint2Fax Broadcasting: Send 100s of faxes and fax to emails
in the time it takes to send just one!
FREE software download available at www.iPrint2Fax.com