Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] What's up with ~/.gnome/gnomemeeting?

Spite Sander's unwillingness to cooperate to solve this bug the original bug submitter, Juha Jäykkä, could be contacted through the Debian's bug report page. If this bug is reproducible in his system perhaps he wont mind to give some more feedback since it would save the trouble of renaming the ~/.gnome/gnomemeeting every now and then.

I don't think that a bug should be closed just because there is a quick'n'dirty fix to it. If the bug had been forward to the right place the first time it appeared perhaps there would never had been second report and Sander would never had the impression that it is a common error or the developers that's not.

This is just an idea I leave here in case there's still interest in finding out what the real cause of this.

Regards,

José Fonseca