Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] What's up with ~/.gnome/gnomemeeting?

Quoting Craig Southeren (craigs equival com au):

First off, stop being such an ass, you're treating me like a 2 year old.
All information _I_ have is at http://bugs.debian.org/132941.

Second, Gnomemeeting is _KNOWN_ to have Assert Failures solved by moving
away ~/.gnome/gnomemeeting. So all I was wondering is _WHY_ gnomemeeting
almost always crashes on it's _OWN_ configuration file, when _NOTHING_
important has changed since creating the file.

And what has OpenH323 or PWLib to do with Gnomemeetings Configuration
file?  Isn't it gnomemeeting itself that should parse the config?

Oh fuck it. I wish I could just cancel this whole thread.