Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] What's up with ~/.gnome/gnomemeeting?

Hi,

Sorry for that late reply, but we are all at FOSDEM.
I had no other reports of that problem before. Please sent us a stack trace
to see where it happens. You could also try to ask to that guy to run gnomemeeting 0.13 as the all configuration stuff has changed in 0.13.

I can't help without more details...