Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Final solution

> Thanks for taking the initiative to discuss with other usability people.
> That's great. Discussions are great, flame fests are not.
>
> For those on the mailing list that want to know what's going on
> currently, there is another discussion now, and seth (head GNOME
> usability guy) even offered to do a mockup of a completely new GM
> interface that should make most people happy. Hooray!

I met 4 different people in #usability, and the 4 people had different
advices about the question. I'm not sure that I will follow seth's advice,
I will see where it leads. I do not see what is wrong with a vertical
toolbar, I already told you. The most important thing for me is to be
happy when I code, and to be happy of what I code. Currently, I'm not.

The fact that the 4 people had different advices, is a proof that it
is not an "exact science" (attention, translation from french). It simply
means that there is no proof by A => B, that something is not as good
as another thing, at least, in the current toolbar case. That is why I call
that "matter of taste".

This is my last mail about that thread. I will not even read answers to it.
However, feel free to answer to it.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\		web:  http://www.gnomemeeting.org/