Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Vertical vs Horizontal

mån 2002-02-04 klockan 00.35 skrev Damien Sandras:
> > > My conclusion, is that I sent a mail  to know what people prefer, and it resulted in a war
> > > about toolbars... It makes no sense... Do I prefer a red or yellow car ? Ohhh I prefer a red
> > > car because it is more usable!
> >
> > This is nonsense. You are dismissing a whole science because you don't
> > understand it, and act as like it was some random matter of taste
> > mumo-jumbo that you can dismiss alltogether by doing silly jokes. It is
> > not, and you only make yourself look dumb when doing that. I thought
> > that you would know that dismissing any science with no knowledge about
> > it is a dumb thing to do, since you have an academic background.
>
> Thanks for that public humiliation. This is the only thing that I can say.

I am truly sorry if you feel offended, but that was a real lame joke,
and there was no need to dismiss the results of psychology and cognitive
sciences and studies in usability just because you do not understand how
it affects GnomeMeeting. Saying that it is "only a matter of taste" is
ridiculous.

Christian