Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] dependancies needed to compileGnomemeeting-cvs under Debian

Le mer 25/12/2002 à 12:48, Adrian Golumbovici a écrit :
> ummm... what means "without gnome support"? does it mean you can run it also
> on KDE or what? if so, how can you compile it without gnome?
>
> Merry X-Mas to all!

GnomeMeeting already runs on KDE and has several KDE users despite its
name.
All it does is reimplementing things in gnome libraries in pure GTK
(menus for example). Compiling without gnome support means that you
don't need all gnome libraries to compile GnomeMeeting, only GTK+,
GConf, SDL (optional), libXML and OpenH323 are needed. Of course, you
loose GNOME specific features :
- Configuration assistant
- GNOME session support
- BONOBO support (you can currently do a gnomemeeting -c callto://url,
it will start and call the right url or pass the url to an already
running GnomeMeeting)
- About box

But you need a few libraries less. We will always provide GNOME
dependant packages, but anti-GNOME KDE users can compile GM without them
and have less features.

Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>