[GnomeMeeting-list] dependancies needed to compile Gnomemeeting-cvs under Debian

Hello,

First, I'm not an expert of Debian system and Gnomemeeting, but I'am a
very new fan of VoIP and VideoConference under GNU Linux. So if there is
any errors in the script attached, please give me corrections or
suggestions.

I would like to learn how to compile the gnomemeeting snapshots by
myself and I got many errors. Most of them are dued to missing
dependancies or tools, not because of the source itsself.

You will find small note, attached with this mail, of all the dependancy
packages under Debian before getting to build the GM-CVS. Hopefully, you
will be able to compile it successfully. But, please consider the GM
snapshot is unstable and do not complaint to the authors if GM-CVS has
crashed your system.

Many thanks (in alphabetical order) to Damien, Fabrice, Matthias, Matti,
Snark, and others on the channel irc.gnome.org #gnomemeeting =;)

Truong

--
  Truong <tphuong wol be>