Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] dependancies needed to compile Gnomemeeting-cvs under Debian

Thanks a lot for this contribution :)

I would also add that the CVS version can be compiled without gnome
support (you loose only some features), and that in this case, you need
less libraries.

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>