[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: No local video on second launch of Gnomemeeting

Some additional information:

I have set "noapic" on the append line of lilo.conf.

The camera works for a while on first launch but eventually, video freezes.
Messages like "usb_control bulk_msg timeout" appear in the messages file.

Unloading and reloading the usb-uhci module seems to bring the video back.

I've heard there is an alternative uhci module - should I be using that?

Thanks and regards,

Andrew