[GnomeMeeting-list] No local video on second launch of Gnomemeeting

Hi,

I've looked through the archives and can't see anyone else having this
problem.  I hope you can help.

I have installed Gnomemeeting 0.94.1 on a freshly installed Mandrake 9 linux
machine.
I have a Trust SpaceC m 300XS that is correctly recognised on the USB bus and
the hotplug scripts appear to be doing their job ok.

Gnomemeeting displays local video on the first launch of the application, but
when you have closed it and you re-launch it, I get no local video.
Additionally, I can't actually close the application - it de-registers from
the ILS, but doesn't close properly.

Any help on this would be much appreciated.  I just bought my Dad a webcam for
Christmas and hoped we would be able to video-conference!

Thanks in advance,

Andrew