[GnomeMeeting-list] the Docklet thingy don't seem to work on gnome2 ?

Hello, ...

I have a few questions about the docklet thingy.

I asked about it on the irc channel and matti sugested i ask about it
here.

Anyway, i am running gnomemeeting 0.94.1 on a debian/sid box, using
gnome 2. I was lead to believe that the docklet thingy would somehow
'dock' gnomemeeting in one of my panels or something such, especially
usefull if you run GM hidden. But when i toggle the docklet item in the
view entry, nothing special seem to happen. I don't see any changes on
both of my gnome 2 panels, so i guess the docklet doesn't work on
gnome2, right ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther