Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Registering as ms-netmeeting client

Le dim 15/12/2002 à 19:47, Truong a écrit :

> You mean Netmeeting accepts to communicate only with "any" H.323 client
> which has a name "ms-netmeeting" in an ILS server ? (As I'am not sure if
> I understood it well).

No, I mean when a nm user asks the list of all users matching a
condition (name=toto or nothing) in an ils server, nm silently adds the
condition "using netmeeting". If the server is honest (ie not
ils.seconix.com), it will then give a list where gnomemeeting users
won't appear.

Snark on #gnomemeeting