[GnomeMeeting-list] Registering as ms-netmeeting client

I'd like to configure gnomemeeting to register to a particular ils or ldap
server as a ms-netmeeting client rather than as gnomemeeting. The FAQ says
this is possible starting in version .94 using XDAP, but I haven't been able
to find exact instructions on how to do this anywhere on the web. Could
someone please offer assistance?
(I know this is not recommended--this is for experiment only!)
Thanks!!!