Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] poor audio quality

Hi,
 audio quality is influenced by a number of factors:

  1) sound collection device
      a microphone and headphones is best.

  2) Increase your jitter buffer size.

  3)  Select G723.1 codec.

  4) Try lowering your play/record volume a little.

Incidentally, what Quicknet card are you using?

Derek.